Understand and assemble content at scale, discover and reuse your content in intelligent ways, and as an admin, analyze and protect content. Microsoft Syntex content AI services integrate with your digital estate in Microsoft 365 and offer new pay-as-you-go experiences.
Product Management CVP for Microsoft 365, Omar Shahine, joins Jeremy Chapman to demonstrate what’s available now and what’s coming soon.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 – Introduction
00:44 – Origins of Syntex
01:47 – IT capabilities
02:29 – Demo: Understand and assemble content
04:44 – Demo: New content creation
07:51 – Content AI
08:26 – Admin roles
11:26 – How to set up Syntex
12:07 – Wrap up
► Link References:
Stay informed on Microsoft Syntex at https://aka.ms/syntex
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft’s official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics
#Syntex #ContentAI #ContentManagement #ContentCreation #AI #PayAsYouGo #CostManagement #IntelligentServices