Here is the points which you should follow to set up your small business for VoIP Phone Systems:
• Check your network. Make sure your current infrastructure can support a VoIP phone system.
• Test your internet speed. Run an internet speed test to make sure your internet is healthy enough for VoIP.
• Determine your call volume. Know how frequently you plan on making and receiving calls.
• Install Backup. A backup battery pack or failover option will keep you up and running.
• Choose a VoIP type. Determine whether an IP PBX, hosted PBX, or SIP trunking is right for you.
• Choose a VoIP service provider. Compare and contrast providers based on their available plans.
• VoIP hardware. Utilize your existing equipment through BYOD or purchase new IP phones.
For more visit now: http://entirelybiz.com/